The most advanced thermometers in the world! Thermofocus read infrared radiations from the surface of the skin to calculate accurately the core body temperature.
- Without touching: never in contact to avoid any risk of infection
- Non invasive: do not require patient collaboration, advised for children
- Accurate: a sophisticated microprocessor warrants high precision
- Economic: no need of expensive probes
- Few seconds: time for pointing and reading temperature
- 1°C-55°C: for measurement of wide range of objects
For the private user who needs an easy, fast and precise thermometer. Simply press the ON button, hold it perpendicular to the centre of the forehead and release the button as soon as the two red lights converge in a single point. It can also be used to take the temperature of objects such as a baby's feeding bottle. Not recommended for doctors and hospitals.